Uber Driver Costs
- $500 refundable deposit – Port Canaveral registered SunPass or E-Pass transponder
- $50 – Annual sticker
- $5 – Per entrance into the port
- Non-paid mileage/tolls/time back to Orlando
- A cancellation penalty plus lost mileage/tolls/time if the driver refuses the trip*
* Trip destination is not given until pick-up
- $250 fine – Unregistered driver stopped by Port Code Enforcement
Uber does not provide this information to drivers. The only official information could cost a driver $250: https://help.uber.com/h/7ea4e217-3d1d-4393-9d8b-bd00308dfd9c
A better URL should be searchable: https://help.uber.com/port-canaveral/anything!
It just doesn’t add up…why isn’t this information part of Uber’s knowledge base?
Official Port Canaveral registration information is found here, notice the descriptive URL: